Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthday Haul!!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to show you what I got for meh birthday!!!

I've been saving up to buy a doll for my birthday, and I bought one!! It's Truly Me #13, and I named her Lexi McKenna Williams. She has light skin, brown eyes, brown hair, and bangs. I think she is absolutely adorable!!! Here's a picture of her (not took by me):


I also got the Curly Ponytail in brown for Lexi. I got it to make her hair look longer:


I also got Grace's Trench Coat! I reviewed this in a previous blog post, and I LOVE IT!! Here is a picture of Grace (yes, not Lexi) in it:

It didn't come with the shoes, but I still LOVE IT!!

And finally, I got the nail care set. It came with an open up mirror (if that makes since), 4 set of finger nail stickers, 4 sets of toe nail stickers, and 3 "nail files" that are actually cardboard:


So that's what I got for my birthday!! If you want to see me unboxing and opening up all this, CLICK HERE! See all you you later!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment